Based on your requirements, whether it is custom parts or parts from the catalog, Piercan offers you the best solution via a controlled process - design, manufacturing, inspection. Quality has always been the focus of all our attention.
Analyzes your requests and assists you in finding the most suitable solution. The design office also plays a role in developing new products in three stages:
- Choice of material: nature, color, transparency and physicochemical properties.
-Product development: draw the shape according to the shaping technique.
- Prototyping: form taking and dimensioning, creation of drawings, cutting of templates, development of tools, realization.
The study of solutions adapted to your needs integrates quality factors, delays and production costs, thus facilitating the economic optimization of your project.
Flexible Crystal or Translucent Sheets
• PVC [Vinyl Polychloride]
M1(1) Pink quality / M2 (1) Crystal quality / Antistatic Crystal quality / Enhanced quality
Non- Slip quality / Sliding quality /Antistatic quality •PeEBA [POLYETHYLENE ETHYLENE BUTYL ACETATE]
Single-sided coated fabrics
• LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC [320g /m2] - M2 (1) QUALITY
Color: blue / white / red / yellow
• HEAVY FABRIC [580g / m2 ] - M2 (1) QUALITY
Color: blue / white / yellow .
For cutting, we use circular blades and vibrating blade scissors. Semi-automatic end cutting:
- Cutting in mattress format
- Cut to size
- Unit cut to the shape
- Manufacture by high frequency welding (chemical bonding of the materials by molecular stirring created by a high frequency field). - Technology that guarantees perfect sealing of the assemblies.
- Powerful, extensive welder pool suitable for containment items.
- Wide range of electrodes.
- Compatible with cleaning, decontamination and disinfection agents.
- Glove box and insulator handling welds: strong, flexible, smooth and resilient.
1 • Prior inspection of the raw materials and tools along with a check of the custom dimensions using our production management software.
2 • Inspection of the physicochemical parameters by the quality control laboratory and the production parameters by the operators during production.
3 • Inspection of the finished product
Leak detection (70 to 100 mm CE pressure, 700 to 1 000 Pascal)
Visual check following
Identification of the inspected part for complete traceability