From the study to the finished piece
From the expression of your needs, whether it is about custom-made parts or catalog, Piercan Tech Plastics brings you the good solution, via a controlled process - study, manufacturing, control - where the respect of the quality is the object of all our vigilance.
It analyses your requests and accompanies you in the search for the most suitable solution. The design office also has the role of developing new products, which is carried out in three stages:- Choice of material: nature, color, transparency and physical-chemical properties.- Product development: drawing the shape according to the shaping technique.- Prototyping: taking the shape and dimensions, creating drawings, cutting out templates, developing tools, production.
The study of solutions adapted to your needs integrates the factors of quality, deadlines and production costs, thus facilitating the economic optimization of your project.
Flexible Crystal or Translucent Sheets
• PVC [Vinyl Polychloride]
M1(1) Pink quality / M2 (1)Crystal quality / Antistatic Crystal quality / Enhanced quality
Non- Slip quality / Sliding quality /Antistatic quality •PeEBA [POLYETHYLENE ETHYLENE BUTYL ACETATE]
Single-sided coated fabrics
• LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC [320g /m2] - M2 (1) QUALITY
Color: blue / white / red / yellow
• HEAVY FABRIC [580g / m2 ] - M2 (1) QUALITY
Color: blue / white / yellow .
For cutting, we use circular blades and vibrating blade scissors. Semi-automatic end cutting:
- Cutting in mattress format
- Cut to size
- Unit cut to the shape
- Manufacture by high frequency welding (chemical bonding of the materials by molecular stirring created by a high frequency field). - Technology that guarantees perfect sealing of the assemblies.
- Powerful, extensive welder pool suitable for containment items.
- Wide range of electrodes.
- Compatible with cleaning, decontamination and disinfection agents.
- Glove box and insulator handling welds: strong, flexible, smooth and resilient.
We guarantee the quality of our products by supervising every stage of the manufacturing process:
1 • Prior inspection of the raw materials and tools along with a check of the custom dimensions using our production management software.
2 • Inspection of the physicochemical parameters by the quality control laboratory and the production parameters by the operators during production.
3 • Inspection of the finished product
Leak detection (70 to 100 mm CE pressure, 700 to 1 000 Pascal)
Visual check following
Identification of the inspected part for complete traceability