• Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on offers and services similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the company's legitimate interest (article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), which is to promote our products to our customers;
• Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail/SMS on other products offered by Piercan: the legal basis for processing is consent (article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code;
• Bookkeeping involving the retention of data for a period of 10 years: the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation (Cf. article 6.1.c of the European Data Protection Regulation).
• Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code enabling customer identification, data relating to registration on opposition lists;
• Order data: transaction number, purchase details, purchase amounts, invoice payment data (payments, outstanding payments, discounts), service rating;
• Payment details: credit card number, expiry date of credit card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted);
• Data required for loyalty and prospecting campaigns: purchase history.
1 - Children’s privacy:
• Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
• We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information from our servers.
• Piercan’s customer and billing departments are the recipients of all categories of data.
• The persons in charge of providing the Service are recipients of the customer file, which includes the customer’s identity, address and telephone number.
• The e-mail addresses of customers who have agreed to this are forwarded to our commercial partners.
1 - Service providers
We may use third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
2 - Analysis
We may use third party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
3 - Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google that tracks and reports on website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize ads in its own advertising network.
4 - Links to other websites
We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
Piercan will not share or disclose your Personal Data, except in the following cases:
• When you have given us prior consent;
• When you have requested information from us that requires us to disclose your Personal Data to Piercan's suppliers and/or service partners;
• In order to comply with a legal obligation;
• In order to protect and defend the rights or property of Piercan;
• In order to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
• In order to ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
• In order to protect us from civil liability;
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to – and stored on – computers located in a place where data protection laws differ from those of the territory in which you reside.
If you reside outside of France and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
The security of your data is important to us. However, please remember that no method of transmitting data over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Piercan retains your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. In general, data is kept for the time necessary to defend Piercan's rights in court.
We make every effort to provide visitors to this website with reliable and verified information. However, despite our best efforts, the website may contain inaccuracies, out-of-date information or errors. We would be grateful if users of the website could inform us of any omissions, errors or corrections by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from Piercan (exercise of the right to object or withdrawal of consent already given), please contact us: email@example.com
You can access, rectify or delete your Personal Data. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (see cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights, or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, please contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org