Find the item reference that matches your need
1 - Find the first 2 digits of the reference number
Your choice of shape and glove ring diameter will give you the first two digits of the part number. Measure the diameter of your glove ring and refer to the table below.
2 - Select your glove length
- Il existe essentiellement 2 longueurs standard : 750 mm et 800 mm.
- Pour les autres modèles, merci de nous consulter.
3 - select the material
EPDM Black/EPDM White
High Proprerties Butyl
4 - select the size
Generally speaking, the sizes available depend on the materials and glove model chosen.
5 - select the thickness
PIERCAN propose essentiellement deux épaisseurs : 4/10 mm (E4) et 6/10 mm (E8).
6 - select the bead diameter
Measure the diameter of your bead: 5mm (5)
1. The marking consists first of all of the reference. For example, opposite; the shape and diameter of the glove ring (97), the length (800), the material (Eb), the size (9), the thickness of the glove (E4) and the diameter of the bead.
2. The reference is followed by the computer code (003039), the case number (FR330010), the batch number (1901) and the expiry date (31/01/2025).
Standard or customized reference?
Standard references are those with the shortest lead times. Other non-standard references are available, so please do not hesitate to contact our sales team for further information.
The nature of the reference (standard or non-standard) is specified in the online catalog.
Natural rubber and neoprene glove box gloves are sold in packs of 20.
Glove box gloves in other materials are sold in packs of 10.
Product ans item: what are the differences?
A product is the combination of 3 criteria
- Type of glove (Glove box glove, Insulator glove, Cuff, ...)
- Material (CSM, EPDM, Natural rubber, ...)
- Material thickness
One product corresponds to one certification
Each Piercan product has specific mechanical and physico-chemical properties, which are certified. Each product presented in the glove catalog is accompanied by:
- An EU declaration of conformity
- A technical data sheet
- An instruction leaflet
A product is declined in several articles which are differentiated by
- Shape (conical, cylindrical, ...)
- Diameter of the round of glove
- Shape of hand (ambidextrous or anatomical)
- Type of fixing